Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Links and Updates

Okay, well I'm back from Sydney. Weather was great, plane didn't crash, and a good time was had by all. I'll get back into the reviewing/recap business tomorrow, but for now here are all the requisite tourist photos:



Above Darling Harbour

The inevitable Sydney Opera House photo

Outside Capital Theatre (look closely and you can see me)

Street Artist

Waffles for breakfast!

Giraffes at Taronga Zoo

Inside the Queen Victoria shopping mall

Outside the Chinese Gardens

Paddy's Market (I honestly didn't see the "no photos"
sign under after I'd taken them)

Hot chocolate in "hug mugs"

The Rocks Market

My first gelato ice-cream
 
The light-house keeper's cottage in Watson's Bay - it was
quite a fascinating place as it was both derelict and preserved
at the same time.

Actual heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment